I can't open any windows programs

I deleted some programs after using that spybot virus and now I can't open
programs .the name was cool.wwwsearch.msconfig. do you think you can help me.
also system access. don't work.
--
Thanks,me
1 answer Last reply

    Install xp cd,exit the info page,go to run,type:cmd In cmd type:
    Sfc /Scannow When the graph is thru,type:CHKDSK C: /F Agree to restart,
    then type:EXIT Restart computer.Also,run the DOS window in min., sometimes
    the graph runs behind it.

    "mamamia" wrote:

    > I deleted some programs after using that spybot virus and now I can't open
    > programs .the name was cool.wwwsearch.msconfig. do you think you can help me.
    > also system access. don't work.
    > --
    > Thanks,me

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP