Solved

Looking for a GPU waterblock to fit a 5750! Help!

Ok, so I'm looking to add my graphics cards to my lcs circuit, but nothing on newegg has pointed me to compatibility for my 5750's.
The only one ive found thats apparently "universal" will possibly work. But I'd rather not spend $60 on two waterblocks that don't fit my graphics cards. Any help would be most appreciated!

oh, and btw, heres the link to the waterblock thats "universal":http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835106059
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about looking waterblock 5750 help
  1. come on, anybody?? :(
  2. thank god! A reply :)

So, im not seeing dangerden anywhere on newegg... I did find this (out of stock) Swiftech one, do you think it will be compatible?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835108095&cm_re=swiftech-_-35-108-095-_-Product
  3. sigh... guess I'm going to just go for it then. Thanks for the effort though
  4. rambo117 said:
    sigh... guess I'm going to just go for it then. Thanks for the effort though

Did you ever find water blocks for your 5750s? I am having the same problem so if you have found 1 please let me know
  5. Best answer
    There isn't full cover waterblocks for the 5750, you must get universal GPU blocks but those only cool the GPU and nothing else.
  6. rofl_my_waffle said:
    There isn't full cover waterblocks for the 5750, you must get universal GPU blocks but those only cool the GPU and nothing else.

Yes, after waiting many months for a reply, I have already come to that conclusion. I'm just going to by copper ram sinks for the video cards and then buy a couple Enziotech GPU waterblocks.
    Thanks though,

-Rambo
  7. Quote:
    Why would you want a waterblock for a 5750? It's a piece of crap

Says who? Its an underclocked 5770 dumbass.

I have both mine overclocked to 5770 spec at less the price, and they perform as fast, if not faster, than a 5870 at only 250 bucks. That's called being economically smart
  8. whoopdee do. Have you even read any benchmark comparisons between the two GPUs? Once overclocked, the 5750 is one to two frames less than a 5770 at less the cost. Adding them to my loop will add to their overclocking ability, allowing me to squeeze even more value out of them.
    Save your uneducated statements for the nvidia forums,
  9. Best answer selected by rambo117.
  10. rofl_my_waffle said:

at least out of everyone else, you provided a 'solution', thanks.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon GPUs Graphics Cards Compatibility Graphics Product