Sign in with
Your question

How do I keep my grandson from playing WOW after I go to bed? (He is computer sa

Tags:
  • Routers
  • Computers
  • World Of Warcraft
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
December 13, 2012 11:26:18 AM

I think that my grandson is addicted to WOW. He is failing every subject and gets up in the middle of the night to play this game. He is very computer savvy; I am not. Is removing all the router connections every night the best/easiest way? I am afraid that I'll break some of the plastic clips if I do this every night but don't know what else to do. Of course, he could just bring some cables from school to reconnect.

If I could set a password to allow router access, could he easily work around this?

Thank you for any help you can give. I'm trying to get him to graduate.

More about : grandson playing wow bed computer

December 13, 2012 12:22:11 PM

granny49 said:
I think that my grandson is addicted to WOW. He is failing every subject and gets up in the middle of the night to play this game. He is very computer savvy; I am not. Is removing all the router connections every night the best/easiest way? I am afraid that I'll break some of the plastic clips if I do this every night but don't know what else to do. Of course, he could just bring some cables from school to reconnect.

TRUE
If I could set a password to allow router access, could he easily work around this?

ALSO TRUE !

If he is computer savvy probably not much you can do to keep him off, but there are such things as parental control software, and in Windows, specifying time of day for user to be allowed to log on. Suggest you find someone to help you out that knows these things.

Thank you for any help you can give. I'm trying to get him to graduate.

m
l
!