T2-FM-Visit to Museum?

Last question - where do I go to get to the 2nd museum? I have 5 out
of 9 secrets, 2200+ loot, and 2 BJ. I ko'd the 2 guards outside.
Two remaining objectives. Get out and 30,000 Loot.
Albert

nightwalker

"Albert Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
> Last question - where do I go to get to the 2nd museum? I have 5 out
> of 9 secrets, 2200+ loot, and 2 BJ. I ko'd the 2 guards outside.
> Two remaining objectives. Get out and 30,000 Loot.
> Albert

I think it's an objective so you must have already been there. You get into
it by going through a trap door in the floor of the Lab, through some
sewers/caves. It's just a big storeroom patrolled by some guards and a bot
or two.

I can't help with the loot, I'm afraid. I don't have a loot list or any
notes on this mission.

Nightwalker
--
Remove *leavemealone* from email address

Nightwalker wrote:
> I think it's an objective so you must have already been there. You get into
> it by going through a trap door in the floor of the Lab, through some
> sewers/caves. It's just a big storeroom patrolled by some guards and a bot
> or two.
>
> I can't help with the loot, I'm afraid. I don't have a loot list or any
> notes on this mission.
>
> Nightwalker

Thanks Nightwalker,
I thought that was a way in. I did not see the other entrance.
I thought that was the last question I had till I ran across the
skull and bones. Not pickable with the lock picks.
Albert