Cannot uninstall some applications from control panel

December 14, 2004 11:55:07 AM

Hello!

I have some applications installed and I see them on the add/remove programs
on the control panel, but I cannot removed them, because he says that hasn't
some files needed for the uninstallation.
How can I take them off?

Thanks in advance...
Anonymous
December 14, 2004 1:30:48 PM

You might get in touch with the developer or just install the app again over
the top. This may replace the missing uninstall routine.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"David" wrote:
| Hello!
|
| I have some applications installed and I see them on the add/remove
programs
| on the control panel, but I cannot removed them, because he says that
hasn't
| some files needed for the uninstallation.
| How can I take them off?
|
| Thanks in advance...
December 14, 2004 1:30:49 PM

I already tried to make that but doesn't work.
There is any software that can make what I want?

David

"Dave Patrick" wrote:

> You might get in touch with the developer or just install the app again over
> the top. This may replace the missing uninstall routine.
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "David" wrote:
> | Hello!
> |
> | I have some applications installed and I see them on the add/remove
> programs
> | on the control panel, but I cannot removed them, because he says that
> hasn't
> | some files needed for the uninstallation.
> | How can I take them off?
> |
> | Thanks in advance...

December 14, 2004 1:54:02 PM

What application?

--

"David" wrote:
|I already tried to make that but doesn't work.
| There is any software that can make what I want?
|
| David
December 15, 2004 4:11:02 AM

My question is if there is any application do take off that programs from the
add/remove programs.

David

"Dave Patrick" wrote:

> What application?
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "David" wrote:
> |I already tried to make that but doesn't work.
> | There is any software that can make what I want?
> |
> | David

Anonymous
December 15, 2004 10:45:02 AM

You can delete the keys for them from;
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

--

!