Cannot uninstall some applications from control panel

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?)

Hello!

I have some applications installed and I see them on the add/remove programs
on the control panel, but I cannot removed them, because he says that hasn't
some files needed for the uninstallation.
How can I take them off?

Thanks in advance...
5 answers Last reply
More about cannot uninstall applications control panel
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?)

    You might get in touch with the developer or just install the app again over
    the top. This may replace the missing uninstall routine.

    --
    Regards,

    Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup.
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "David" wrote:
    | Hello!
    |
    | I have some applications installed and I see them on the add/remove
    programs
    | on the control panel, but I cannot removed them, because he says that
    hasn't
    | some files needed for the uninstallation.
    | How can I take them off?
    |
    | Thanks in advance...
  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?)

    I already tried to make that but doesn't work.
    There is any software that can make what I want?

    David

    "Dave Patrick" wrote:

    > You might get in touch with the developer or just install the app again over
    > the top. This may replace the missing uninstall routine.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup.
    > Microsoft Certified Professional
    > Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    > http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    >
    > "David" wrote:
    > | Hello!
    > |
    > | I have some applications installed and I see them on the add/remove
    > programs
    > | on the control panel, but I cannot removed them, because he says that
    > hasn't
    > | some files needed for the uninstallation.
    > | How can I take them off?
    > |
    > | Thanks in advance...
    >
    >
    >
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?)

    What application?

    --
    Regards,

    Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup.
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "David" wrote:
    |I already tried to make that but doesn't work.
    | There is any software that can make what I want?
    |
    | David
  4. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?)

    My question is if there is any application do take off that programs from the
    add/remove programs.

    David

    "Dave Patrick" wrote:

    > What application?
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup.
    > Microsoft Certified Professional
    > Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    > http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    >
    > "David" wrote:
    > |I already tried to make that but doesn't work.
    > | There is any software that can make what I want?
    > |
    > | David
    >
    >
    >
  5. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?)

    You can delete the keys for them from;
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

    --
    Regards,

    Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup.
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "David" wrote:
    | My question is if there is any application do take off that programs from
    the
    | add/remove programs.
    |
    | David
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Control Panel Microsoft Windows XP