1. On ta radiator it doesn't matter which way is in or out.
2. You should build a drain line in to make it easy. But if you dont, remove the CPU block and pull off a tube.
3. Again, will want to build in some means of doing so easily. Watch a water-cooling guide, it should show you how.
4. Why 2 days? But yes you should be fine, doubt algea/bacteria can build up that fast.
4. Get rotary ones, easier. But just keep screwing them in from different orientations until it points the direction you want.