FM: ...Museum

some recent posts lured me into that mission. Now i am circling
around the museum for half an hour, blackjacking guards, collecting
coins and moss arrows - but how do i get into that bloody thing?

nightwalker

"flupp" <w.haederle.takethataway@t-online.de> wrote in message
> some recent posts lured me into that mission. Now i am circling
> around the museum for half an hour, blackjacking guards, collecting
> coins and moss arrows - but how do i get into that bloody thing?

Walk all the way around to the far side from where you began the mission and
look for a place where you can rope arrow up onto the wall. From there, you
can get onto the ledge that runs around the upper floor and you'll find an
open window that you can crawl through.

Nightwalker

--
Remove *leavemealone* from email address

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:30:10 GMT, "Nightwalker"
<nightwalkerfmleavemealone@shaw.ca> wrote:

>"flupp" <w.haederle.takethataway@t-online.de> wrote in message
>> some recent posts lured me into that mission. Now i am circling
>> around the museum for half an hour, blackjacking guards, collecting
>> coins and moss arrows - but how do i get into that bloody thing?
>

>Walk all the way around to the far side from where you began the mission and
>look for a place where you can rope arrow up onto the wall. From there, you
>can get onto the ledge that runs around the upper floor and you'll find an
>open window that you can crawl through.
>
>Nightwalker

I can't find a spot for my vine arrows to anchor. I remember in Thief
2 a vine arrow always required a sort of grating to work properly.
Do you mean the wall of the house or the wall surrounding the garden?

nightwalker

> >Walk all the way around to the far side from where you began the mission
and
> >look for a place where you can rope arrow up onto the wall. From there,
you
> >can get onto the ledge that runs around the upper floor and you'll find
an
> >open window that you can crawl through.
> >
> >Nightwalker
>

> I can't find a spot for my vine arrows to anchor. I remember in Thief
> 2 a vine arrow always required a sort of grating to work properly.
> Do you mean the wall of the house or the wall surrounding the garden?

Ooops! I'm so sorry but I was not entirely correct. I should have gone into
the mission and checked first. I had you in the right spot but you don't use
vien arrows. Once you've gone around to that far side of the Musuem, you'll
end up facing a wall with metal spikes on top. The vine on the far left side
of that wall can be climbed. Once you're up it and on top of the wall,
you'll find another vine you can climb that will get you up to that upper
floor ledge that I mentioned. My apologies!

Nightwalker

--
Remove *leavemealone* from email address

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:47:33 GMT, "Nightwalker"
<nightwalkerfmleavemealone@shaw.ca> wrote:

>> >Walk all the way around to the far side from where you began the mission
>and
>> >look for a place where you can rope arrow up onto the wall. From there,
>you
>> >can get onto the ledge that runs around the upper floor and you'll find
>an
>> >open window that you can crawl through.
>> >
>> >Nightwalker
>>

>> I can't find a spot for my vine arrows to anchor. I remember in Thief
>> 2 a vine arrow always required a sort of grating to work properly.
>> Do you mean the wall of the house or the wall surrounding the garden?
>>

>Ooops! I'm so sorry but I was not entirely correct. I should have gone into
>the mission and checked first. I had you in the right spot but you don't use
>vien arrows. Once you've gone around to that far side of the Musuem, you'll
>end up facing a wall with metal spikes on top. The vine on the far left side
>of that wall can be climbed. Once you're up it and on top of the wall,
>you'll find another vine you can climb that will get you up to that upper
>floor ledge that I mentioned. My apologies!
>
>Nightwalker

Thanks
Done it!
Merry christmas