T2-FM-Bafford's Last Stand?

Where is the storage room? I have the key and a saved game between the
kitchen and the chapel.
Albert

nightwalker

"Albert Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
> Where is the storage room? I have the key and a saved game between the
> kitchen and the chapel.
> Albert

Look for a corner section full of burrick waste, occupied by a couple of
green spiders. Go south from there and the storage room is on your right.

Nightwalker

--
Remove *leavemealone* from email address

Thanks Nightwalker. You always come to the aid of others. :)