Is it possible to change OS partition size on SSD?

G

I have Wildfire 240GB SSD. 60GB (Drive C:) is for OS and programs, the rest 180GB is for games (Drive D:). Now my Drive C: has 3GB free space left on it, so I would like to transfer some free space from Drive D: on it. Can I do that and how?

Previously, when I only had HDDs, I used EASEUS Partition Master to do such a thing. Not sure if it will work with SSD and won't do any bad things to it.

Solution
Personally, I would create an external image backup of the drive before using any re-partition tool, even the Windows Disk Mangler. Just to be safe.

On an SSD, there isn't a really compelling reason to partition the drive. The data is physically located wherever the drive's wear-level algorithm puts it, so partitioning does not affect placement. And the other function of partitioning, allocation, is what is getting in your way. So make the drive just one partition.

Unfortunately, this advice is a little late, since you would have to re-install everything that you had on the D drive to the C drive to get paths correct. Except for Steam games, which can benefit from the Steam mover. So do what the round penguin suggests, but back...
G

right click on my computer > manage> Storage disk > disk mgmt. If u right click on any drive there u will see option for extend / shrink volume.

I never used this feature just wait for more help.

Personally, I would create an external image backup of the drive before using any re-partition tool, even the Windows Disk Mangler. Just to be safe.

On an SSD, there isn't a really compelling reason to partition the drive. The data is physically located wherever the drive's wear-level algorithm puts it, so partitioning does not affect placement. And the other function of partitioning, allocation, is what is getting in your way. So make the drive just one partition.

Unfortunately, this advice is a little late, since you would have to re-install everything that you had on the D drive to the C drive to get paths correct. Except for Steam games, which can benefit from the Steam mover. So do what the round penguin suggests, but back up first just in case.

If you have the inclination and the time, do a clean reinstall with one partition. But that could be a lot of work.

Solution
G

Thanks! I used EASUS Partiton Master, it worked fine, except that I had to do "Windows Restore" because OS didn't load at first after re-partitioning.
I was wondering if there are any benefits having >1 partitions on SSD, I guess not... On next OS setup I will make just one.