Sammer wrote:
> Is thief 3 worthy for christmas?

If your system can handle it. It is worth playing once, but back to T2
FM's for this kid.
Albert

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:21:38 GMT, Albert Conklin <aconklin@satx.rr.com>
wrote:

>Sammer wrote:
>> Is thief 3 worthy for christmas?
>>

> If your system can handle it. It is worth playing once, but back to T2
>FM's for this kid.

It's fun enough to play once. Not a lot of replay value though.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Truck

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2002

Sadly I must agree. I really, REALLY hope a positive action comes of
releasing the build tools for it. Like someone mentioned earlier,
it's back to the Thief 2 Fan Missions for now...

Wil

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:10:48 GMT, Michael Cecil <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

>It's fun enough to play once. Not a lot of replay value though.

I got mine a couple weeks ago for only 19.99 USD. Definitely worth it at
that price. You might have to give them another worthy game of equal price
at that rate, but I agree with the other guy. Deadly Shadows is fine for a
month or two, but then I'll be back to T2 fm's for a couple of years.

"Sammer" <mycomputerisfixed@iam.happynow> kirjoitti
viestissä:uMgyd.17967$GK5.1157430@news20.bellglobal.com...
> Is thief 3 worthy for christmas?

Definitely worthy. Fun to play over once, but a couple of design choises
limit the replay value. The mood's there, there's lots of hilarious
dialogue, it's pretty as a picture, and the story is solid. Definitely
worth playing.

But echoing what the others have said, no replay value like in the previous
titles. Back to the FMs for this taffer as well.

- Mika L