XP default settings

I am a new XP user with 4 acounts on my PC.
To set my printer as the default printer, I had to log in as each user and
go through the process 4 times. Is there any way to set such settings to
apply to all accounts on the PC?

The easiest way I have found to make changes or additions to multiple
accounts at the same time is to first change all accounts you want to be
affected to Admin then make the change(s) then when done turn them back to
limited..