Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Router connection

Last response: in Networking
February 9, 2010 6:32:15 AM

what is the cable type to connect voip to router or switch

More about : router connection

February 9, 2010 9:38:58 AM

Probably RJ-45.
February 9, 2010 5:45:50 PM

Hi newomcer and welcome to the Tom's hardware forum.

You need a straight through cable, RJ-45 cat5e or better.
March 6, 2010 5:10:04 AM

Usually a router comes with a RJ45 already.