Thief 3 - gems in Terces Courtyard

dundee

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2004

Hi

I have a note that claims that there at Gems hidden i Terces Courtyard.

But where are they ??? I have now completed the game without any clue how
to find them.

Do You have a hint or two ?

"dundee" <thomas@love.nospan.bird.dk> kirjoitti
viestissä:06d43d76a1dfbdd8bf09f78b5e94cf5d@localhost.talkaboutgaming.com...
> Hi
>
> I have a note that claims that there at Gems hidden i Terces Courtyard.
>
> But where are they ??? I have now completed the game without any clue how
> to find them.
>
> Do You have a hint or two ?

I seem to recall that they lie in the vicinity of the statue in Terces
Courtyard -- in a small ditch, were they not? They are there somewhere,
anyway. I remember picking them up.

- Mika L

You're probably searching for the stolen gems, the ones in a purse hidden
behind the gargoyle statue in Terces Courtyard. They have been hidden by
"someone", though, and they are there only one day, or maybe two (it's on
Day 2 or 3, if I remember). You're gonna get that "someone" in trouble if
you pick them up. It's fun! :)

"dundee" <thomas@love.nospan.bird.dk> a écrit dans le message news:
06d43d76a1dfbdd8bf09f78b5e94cf5d@localhost.talkaboutgaming.com...
> Hi
>
> I have a note that claims that there at Gems hidden i Terces Courtyard.
>
> But where are they ??? I have now completed the game without any clue how
> to find them.
>
> Do You have a hint or two ?

Wazza

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004

"Blusaris" <blusaris@videotron.ca> wrote in message
> You're probably searching for the stolen gems, the ones in a purse hidden
> behind the gargoyle statue in Terces Courtyard. They have been hidden by
> "someone", though, and they are there only one day, or maybe two (it's on
> Day 2 or 3, if I remember). You're gonna get that "someone" in trouble if
> you pick them up. It's fun! :)
>

> "dundee" <thomas@love.nospan.bird.dk> a écrit dans le message news:
> 06d43d76a1dfbdd8bf09f78b5e94cf5d@localhost.talkaboutgaming.com...
>> Hi
>>
>> I have a note that claims that there at Gems hidden i Terces Courtyard.
>>
>> But where are they ??? I have now completed the game without any clue
>> how
>> to find them.
>>
>> Do You have a hint or two ?

Just playing that now.
I read a diary, and overheard a conversation regarding the gems, saying they
are in the base of the gargoyle statue but haven't gone to coolect them yet.

Wazza

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004

<snip>>>>
>>> Do You have a hint or two ?
>>>

> Just playing that now.
> I read a diary, and overheard a conversation regarding the gems, saying
> they are in the base of the gargoyle statue but haven't gone to coolect
> them yet.

I found them, but I collected them before going onto another mission, so
maybe that is it.

dundee

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2004

yes, I found them now. Just on the backside of the gargoyle statue.
Couldn't see them, but tried to "grab" where the statue meet earth

thank's for the imputs