Software problome

ziaulhaq

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
There are two windows in one computer. One window runs automatically so I can not choice another one. What should I do to display the selection mode in the starting of the computer to choice the windows?
Thank you,

Solution

o_O . Can you explain it a bit more detailed?

hallowed_dragon

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008

o_O . Can you explain it a bit more detailed?

Solution

ziaulhaq

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
I have a dell laptop computer. It had a windows version 10 already installed by the company in drive C and it had worked normally, I wanted to have two windows in my computer so I installed the windows 2006 in D drive. The new windows (windows 2006) runs automatically and the old one doesn’t run and I triad too mach to find the option in the setup of the computer and inside the windows for other options to display the selection mode in the starting of the computer to choice the windows so I couldn’t find the option to solve my problem and I can to select one of the windows.
Thank you,

ziaulhaq

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010

Hello Dear Sir,

I have a dell laptop computer. It had a windows version 10 already installed by the company in drive C and it had worked normally, I wanted to have two windows in my computer so I installed the windows 2006 in D drive. The new windows (windows 2006) runs automatically and the old one doesn’t run and I triad too mach to find the option in the setup of the computer and inside the windows for other options to display the selection mode in the starting of the computer to choice the windows so I couldn’t find the option to solve my problem and I can to select one of the windows.
Thank you,

ziaulhaq

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010

Hello Dear Mr,
There are two windows in one computer. One window runs automatically so I can not choice another one. What should I do to display the selection mode in the starting of the computer to choice the windows?
Thank you,