Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Software problome

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 16, 2010 8:02:21 AM

There are two windows in one computer. One window runs automatically so I can not choice another one. What should I do to display the selection mode in the starting of the computer to choice the windows?
Thank you,

More about : software problome

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
March 16, 2010 8:24:56 AM

ziaulhaq said:
There are two windows in one computer. One window runs automatically so I can not choice another one. What should I do to display the selection mode in the starting of the computer to choice the windows?
Thank you,

o_O . Can you explain it a bit more detailed?
a c 106 U Graphics card
March 16, 2010 2:15:39 PM

....... WTF!
m
l
Related resources
March 17, 2010 5:35:09 AM

I have a dell laptop computer. It had a windows version 10 already installed by the company in drive C and it had worked normally, I wanted to have two windows in my computer so I installed the windows 2006 in D drive. The new windows (windows 2006) runs automatically and the old one doesn’t run and I triad too mach to find the option in the setup of the computer and inside the windows for other options to display the selection mode in the starting of the computer to choice the windows so I couldn’t find the option to solve my problem and I can to select one of the windows.
Thank you,
m
l
March 17, 2010 5:36:55 AM

hallowed_dragon said:
o_O . Can you explain it a bit more detailed?

Hello Dear Sir,

I have a dell laptop computer. It had a windows version 10 already installed by the company in drive C and it had worked normally, I wanted to have two windows in my computer so I installed the windows 2006 in D drive. The new windows (windows 2006) runs automatically and the old one doesn’t run and I triad too mach to find the option in the setup of the computer and inside the windows for other options to display the selection mode in the starting of the computer to choice the windows so I couldn’t find the option to solve my problem and I can to select one of the windows.
Thank you,
m
l
March 17, 2010 5:39:06 AM

megamanx00 said:
....... WTF!

Hello Dear Mr,
Thank you,

m
l
March 28, 2010 6:47:17 AM

Best answer selected by ziaulhaq.
m
l
!