Sign in with
Your question

Monitor lcd problem

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 16, 2010 12:34:17 PM

Hello,I have an LG LCD Monitor l194wt. While work to it has flashed green lines I up dated the monitor and the video card drivers but to no green and pink lines do not disappear. Thank you in advance

More about : monitor lcd problem

a b Î Nvidia
a b C Monitor
March 16, 2010 3:39:51 PM

Complete system specs?
Check your card temps, it can be an overheating...
Also try reseated the card and make sure all of the cables are properly inserted... :) 
March 16, 2010 10:01:48 PM

I'm having the same problem and I've done everything to try to fix it. I've even formatted my OS and re-installed it. Tried both beta, archived, and current drivers, and everything else.

My monitor works perfectly with the on-board crap video card, but sadly it doesnt want to work with my 9800 GTX. On the other hand, my 9800 GTX works perfectly with my other monitor, so I have no idea what is causing the problem since they both work it seems.
Related resources
a b Î Nvidia
a b C Monitor
March 17, 2010 12:32:01 AM

Did u disable the onboard gpu?
U can disable it from BIOS...
March 17, 2010 2:18:03 AM

So what I did was instead of using a HDMI cable with a HDMI->DVI adapter to my video card, I am using a VGA->DVI adapter. I am now able to run my 1920x1080 fine, was just playing battlefield bad company 2, and no more red lines. I would suggest trying a new cable, or a different interface altogether if your card allows it.

Hopefully it works for ya.
a b Î Nvidia
a b C Monitor
March 17, 2010 4:38:50 AM

^+1
Try as deadline527 said above... :) 
!