Sign in with
Your question

Can't run Crysis Warhead Benchmark Tool as Administrator

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 16, 2010 2:08:41 PM

So far i've received 2 of 3 of my 275's and 2 of 3 of my 280's that i am going to be overclocking and testing, i also have my i7 CPU, Rampage II Extreme Mobo, Galaxy DXX 1000w PSU, aswell as the case that it's all going to go into.

Before i assemble the new system i wanted to test out a single GTX 275 and GTX 280 on my old system, so i downloaded the Crysis Warhead Benchmark Tool Beta version 0.29.

When i start the program it says, "This program needs to be run as administrator to allow custom configuration files to be saved on game's config folder. The program cannot continue.

When i right click on the shortcut to Run as administrator, the option is not present, when i got into properties and click advanced the option to enable run as administrator is grayed out.

Can anyone help?
a b U Graphics card
March 16, 2010 2:19:50 PM

Mpyra said:
So far i've received 2 of 3 of my 275's and 2 of 3 of my 280's that i am going to be overclocking and testing, i also have my i7 CPU, Rampage II Extreme Mobo, Galaxy DXX 1000w PSU, aswell as the case that it's all going to go into.

Before i assemble the new system i wanted to test out a single GTX 275 and GTX 280 on my old system, so i downloaded the Crysis Warhead Benchmark Tool Beta version 0.29.

When i start the program it says, "This program needs to be run as administrator to allow custom configuration files to be saved on game's config folder. The program cannot continue.

When i right click on the shortcut to Run as administrator, the option is not present, when i got into properties and click advanced the option to enable run as administrator is grayed out.

Can anyone help?

That is what you get for buying those cards instead of what the community advised you /irony
March 16, 2010 2:27:16 PM

hallowed_dragon said:
That is what you get for buying those cards instead of what the community advised you /irony

This has nothing to do with the cards, it's a software problem, i just figured people who into graphics cards would probably know about benchmarking software.

I backed up everything i said with benchmarks and I've even compared results of the latest catalyst drivers.

There are many threads on the internet with people complaining of poor Crysis performance with 5000 series cards, i did my best to evaluate everything and provide evidence, but you closed my threads and would not entertain a debate based on facts.

For Crysis Warhead my decision is the correct one, I'll prove that will benchmarks once i have my new system set up.

Now, please don't bring back up a long dead issue, I've dropped it, now i just want to get this benchmark program to work with Windows 7.

Thank you.
!