T2-FM-Deep Trouble 2:City under the sea?

I don't think I ever played part one, if there was one.
Playing on Expert and have found the door "To Main Complex", but no
place to enter the code I found earlier.
Any hints, suggestions, or spoilers?
Albert

Albert Conklin wrote:

> I don't think I ever played part one, if there was one.
> Playing on Expert and have found the door "To Main Complex", but no
> place to enter the code I found earlier.
> Any hints, suggestions, or spoilers?
> Albert
Never mind, I asked too soon. I forgot about the upper level. Geesh.
Albert