EXE file type ruined! HELP!

Inside the control panel: the Folder Options> File types tab>

I messed with the exe file type and now when I try to open any ("file
name").exe files, a box opens: telling me "WIndows cannot open this file:"

To open this file, Windows need to know what program created it...

What do you want to do?
-Use the Web Service to find the appropoate program
-Select the program from a list"

In the File types tab, I can't find the exe file type listing and I don't
know what information to add for adding an new one.

What can I do now?