Packard Bell Easynote TK, Model No: PEW91

emdie

Honorable
Dec 15, 2012
Dear users,
I need your help.. a few days ago, i messed up my Laptop (Packard Bell Easynote TK, Model No: PEW91,) which came with Windows-7... since my Warranty is already 5- months passed and since i dont have Windows-7 CD, i decided to format my hard drive and install a new Window-XP Professional.. but after installing Windows-XP, i couldnt get Internet connection anymore.. Network-Connection-page is blank... and no more blinking on the Wireless sign( near the ON/OFF button)... even the built-in Webcam sign that used to appear on the top of the screen doesnt show anymore, and i now i am not sure if my webcam still exist... I read somewhere that i needed to install a new Packard Bell Drivers from the packardbell website... but when i visit the website, they didnt have my Laptop Model No.,,,, so now, i am very confused and i do not know what else to do.. i would highly appreciate your kind help, so please help me and tell me what i should do.. Thank you all very much in advance..
Emdie..

btw, i bought this Laptop from Mediamarkt here in Germany, incase everything fail and even though the Warranty is 5 months passed, do you guys think, it will still be possible to take this Laptop back to Mediamarkt and request for re-installation to its original software..

pcunite

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2007
This system was created with Windows 7 in mind, that is to say, the drivers are supplied via Windows 7. You can purchase Windows 7 PRO for $140 ... an OEM edition. Do that and you'll have a disk as well should you ever need one.