Unattended Installation

Dear All,

Can any one tell me a reference for customizing the Unttended
installation file and its parameters.

I appreciate your help
--
*********
IT Manager

Hi,

You can customize the unattended installation of Windows XP by following
the instructions in the link given below:

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us
/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/reskit/en-us/prbc_c
ai_khud.asp

If you need any further information, please let me know.

Regards,

Vijay S