Sign in with
Your question

How to add a canon scanner in xp

Last response: in Windows XP
December 16, 2012 1:34:26 PM

I have a cannon ip2700 printer and now that I had the harddrive replaced it won't recognize the cannon v100 photo scanner and won't recognize the installation disk to reinstall. What is wrong?

More about : add canon scanner

December 16, 2012 1:46:04 PM

parr680 said:
I have a cannon ip2700 printer and now that I had the harddrive replaced it won't recognize the cannon v100 photo scanner and won't recognize the installation disk to reinstall. What is wrong?

You replaced the hard drive - What OS did you install ? What OS is the installation disk for the printer ? Have you gone to the printer website and downloaded driver for your OS ?
December 23, 2012 11:09:10 AM

parr680 said:

I solved my delima by clk on the small drive and the installation wizzard appeared as if by majic. I had forgotten to do this and every other computer expert can laugh out loud and I don't mind at all. Every one have a good day and thanks. parr680
!