How to add a canon scanner in xp

I have a cannon ip2700 printer and now that I had the harddrive replaced it won't recognize the cannon v100 photo scanner and won't recognize the installation disk to reinstall. What is wrong?
2 answers Last reply
More about canon scanner
  1. parr680 said:
    I have a cannon ip2700 printer and now that I had the harddrive replaced it won't recognize the cannon v100 photo scanner and won't recognize the installation disk to reinstall. What is wrong?

You replaced the hard drive - What OS did you install ? What OS is the installation disk for the printer ? Have you gone to the printer website and downloaded driver for your OS ?
  2. parr680 said:

I solved my delima by clk on the small drive and the installation wizzard appeared as if by majic. I had forgotten to do this and every other computer expert can laugh out loud and I don't mind at all. Every one have a good day and thanks. parr680
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows XP Canon Scanners Hard Drives