Eyefinity compatible

pnico

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2009
Hi guys,

is there a way to determine if a game is eyefinity capable?

I was told it is as simple as jacking up the res to the eyefinity res and if the game spans the screens as its supposed to, it works..

sparkman

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
Yeah, basically any game that is able to play on non-standard aspect ratios (standard is 4:3 or 16:9/10 non-standard is like 36:9) can do it. Most games going to be made this year is probably going to be eyefinity capable as well games that get a patch to support non-standard aspect ratios and eyefinity.

sparkman

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010

I'm not quite sure I understand but, as that game was released like two days ago or tomorrow depending on where you live it should be compatible with eyefinity.

nfail

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2010
pnico you have to check each one individually. just google "metro2033 eyefinity" and you should get the answer you are looking for.

i was going to check out eyefinity myself for mass effect 2, but it seems that game doesnt work yet.

sparkman

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010

Forget what I said earlier. Although I still don't understand what exactly you are saying, but are you saying the eyefinity isn't working on that game? I did exactly what pnico said and googled that and they (different forums) said it works on triplehead2go, which if it works there it has a pretty good chance to be compatible with eyefinity.

sparkman

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
I just read your other thread about this topic and I see that eyefinity isn't working for you in that game. So make sure you have all the lastest drivers for your card (which is 10.3a ((which has future eyefinity features)) and regular 10.3 which is going to be released on the 24th) which will fix, as ATI claims, all eyefinity problems. After you have done that if you haven't already make sure your three monitors are made into a group (if you got the game running in eyefinity you probably have already done this) and then do the bezel correction of the monitors. After you have done all that test the game and see if it plays better.