Popup management in XP SP2

I am in an education/lab environment. Therefore, multiple users log onto the
computers. The users do not always log onto the same computer they logged
into prior. They are using a server based educational program called PLATO
which requires popups to be enabled. Since SP2 defaults to all blocked for
all users, how can I make PLATO a trusted site for popups for all users on
the computer without having to manually intervene for each user?
--
Jim

The ADM files that ship with SP2 allow you to specify which sites to
exclude, so you can set this from the server.