g00se216

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
Hey guys I was looking to get a new gaming mouse and I wanted to get some good advice. I would be playing games like Sup Comm 2, Napoleon Total War, Battle Field 2, and MW2. I currently have the Logitech Performance MX but its not really a gaming mouse. How much more performance could I get from the Razer Mamba or the Logitech G9x and what are your suggestions?

ksampanna

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2010
Well, gaming mouse does make a difference, you'll only notice that once you buy it. Plus if you can afford it, there's certainly no reason why you shouldn't get one.
The G9x is cool. The Razer is almost the same, but pricier.

I would ask you to stay away from those expensive pieces (unless of course You've money simply lying around and boring you).. I'd recommend the logitech MX 518.. It may be old and optical but i still am looking for a reason to upgrade to anything over it from the past 5 years.. Its logitech so no compromise on design and build quality, its precise and agile, fits perfectly on to the palm and has perfect weight.. The pricing just makes it even more sweeter.. All in all, Its true to its slogan, ' OF THE GAMER, BY THE GAMER, FOR THE GAMER'..

P.S. - If you are looking something with laser tech then take a look at the cooler master sentinal advance gaming mouse..

thehelo

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2007
gaming mouses do indeed make a difference. If you play computer games at a competitive level, especially fps and rts, anything that requires quick and precisions movements, there is a very noticeable difference. 40 to 50 dollars for a good quallity gaming mouse is not a waste of money if you are going to make use of it.