XPS M2010 Raid Drivers Windows 7

I want to install window 7 64 bit on my Dell XPS M2010 and configure Raid 0. Where can I get the drivers to burn to a disk, so that I can load drivers in the Windows 7 Custom to do a "clean" install?
5 answers Last reply
More about m2010 raid drivers windows
  1. You need download the drivers from the DELL web page, just, make you sure that download the correct drivers for the OS and version (x86 or x64)
  2. Saint19,

Yes, but I am unable to find them on the Dell sight. I have search and search, but come up with nothing.

chris
  3. cowen said:
    Saint19,

Yes, but I am unable to find them on the Dell sight. I have search and search, but come up with nothing.

chris

----------------------

With the service tag and express code of you rig you can ask to the dell online support for the driver.
  4. Thanks Saint19. My time has expired for help from Dell. I will look for the proper driver some more on their site. I cannot install Windows 7 until I build a disk with the correct Raid Driver. I may find it on the broader internet. Thanks for responding. Chris
  5. Sorry for can't help you more, but if the driver isn't in the DELL's WEB page, maybe isn't in the web.

Any time, that's what we're here for.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers NAS / RAID Windows 7