Best motherboard for core 2 quad processor

I'm planning to assemble a new computer and I have around 1000$ for it......can someone tell me the best i can get out from it.......I really appriciate your help guys................
8 answers Last reply
More about best motherboard core quad processor
  1. Have you already bought your CPU ? if no then consider Intel core i5/i7 instead because Core 2 CPUs are out of production
  2. no But I have planned to take a core 2 Quad 2.66Ghz processor.....I will consider about the processor thanx.....i7 is out of racket coz its bit more expensive.......can anybody help me with the motherbord.............
  3. Well don't do it,because like i said they are out of production.If i7 and i5 aren't an option for you,then have a look at AMD Phenom II X4 CPUs as well.
    But if you insist on buying a C2D combo,then have a look at ASUS P5Q series.
  4. thnx Ok I'll go for i5, can you help me with the mother bord, and I have another question what Graphic cards are better, Radeon or Nvidia?????
  5. For your budget, ati radeon is better. But post this on new build since more people will help you there since you probably going for a new build.
  6. ycr_net said:
    thnx Ok I'll go for i5, can you help me with the mother bord, and I have another question what Graphic cards are better, Radeon or Nvidia?????

Have a look at ASUS P7P55D Evo/Deluxe,they are good choices.
    And as for ATI vs Nvidia,it depends on the model.What's your budget ?
  7. I can spend around 200$USD for the graphic card........And I do play games,,,,,,,,,,thnx 4 ur help guys, really appreciate it,,,,,,,,,
  8. ubernoobie said:
    For your budget, ati radeon is better. But post this on new build since more people will help you there since you probably going for a new build.

Thnx I will
Ask a new question

Read More

Quad Computer Processors Motherboards Core Components