FM:Karras' diary-looking for a key

I need to finish the objective " find the plans" .
I assume the plans are somewhere in the church
but i can't find the key.
Only a hint would be nice
Another good mission!

Need some proposals for a next mission to play.
Thanks

nightwalker

"flupp" <w.haederle.takethataway@t-online.de> wrote in message
> I need to finish the objective " find the plans" .
> I assume the plans are somewhere in the church
> but i can't find the key.
> Only a hint would be nice
> Another good mission!
>
> Need some proposals for a next mission to play.
> Thanks

Check out the underground tunnels carefully. You must have missed a room.

It's hard to know what missions to suggest as I have no idea what you've
played before. Have you tried out The Heist Society, Ominous Bequest or
Rowena's Curse? All excellent but there are tons more that are really good,
too. Do you prefer town missions, mansion missions?

Nightwalker
--
Remove "leavemealone" from email address when replying.

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 19:18:53 GMT, "Nightwalker"
<nightwalkerfmleavemealone@shaw.ca> wrote:

>"flupp" <w.haederle.takethataway@t-online.de> wrote in message
>> I need to finish the objective " find the plans" .
>> I assume the plans are somewhere in the church
>> but i can't find the key.
>> Only a hint would be nice
>> Another good mission!
>>
>> Need some proposals for a next mission to play.
>> Thanks
>
>Check out the underground tunnels carefully. You must have missed a room.
>
>It's hard to know what missions to suggest as I have no idea what you've
>played before. Have you tried out The Heist Society, Ominous Bequest or
>Rowena's Curse? All excellent but there are tons more that are really good,
>too. Do you prefer town missions, mansion missions?
>
>Nightwalker

Thanks.
For me the best i have played are - in that order-:
"The 7th crystal" ( unfortunately i could not finish this-probably a
configuration problem of my PC)
"Rowena's curse"
"Ominous bequest"
I did not like so much "Calendra's ... ( can't remember)" because i do
not like being forced to ghost.
missions with an old-fashioned atmosphere are great.

MOS

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2004

"flupp" <w.haederle.takethataway@t-online.de> wrote in
message news:djbku0tgn1lsv6j1rsau40lg86f6fosm8s@4ax.com
> On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 19:18:53 GMT, "Nightwalker"
> <nightwalkerfmleavemealone@shaw.ca> wrote:

>>"flupp" <w.haederle.takethataway@t-online.de> wrote in
>>message news:eciiu01e4pjnn779dr6qqkmqn4110jfmaf@4ax.com...
>>> I need to finish the objective " find the plans" .
>>> I assume the plans are somewhere in the church
>>> but i can't find the key.
>>> Only a hint would be nice
>>> Another good mission!
>>>
>>> Need some proposals for a next mission to play.
>>> Thanks
>>
>>Check out the underground tunnels carefully. You must
>>have missed a room.
>>
>>It's hard to know what missions to suggest as I have no
>>idea what you've played before. Have you tried out The
>>Heist Society, Ominous Bequest or Rowena's Curse? All
>>excellent but there are tons more that are really good,
>>too. Do you prefer town missions, mansion missions?
>>
>>Nightwalker
>
> Thanks.
> For me the best i have played are - in that order-:
> "The 7th crystal" ( unfortunately i could not finish
> this-probably a configuration problem of my PC)
> "Rowena's curse"
> "Ominous bequest"
> I did not like so much "Calendra's ... ( can't remember)"
> because i do not like being forced to ghost.
> missions with an old-fashioned atmosphere are great.

If you haven't yet, try:

A Shopping Walk (Town and mansion types linked together)
Art of Thievery (Large mansion type with lots of halls)
Le'Arsene (Town type)
Emilie Victor (Mansion type--part 2 of Le'Arsene)
The Goblins (Town type--part 3 of Le'Arsene)

Those should keep you busy and very happy for a few days.

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 16:53:57 GMT, flupp
<w.haederle.takethataway@t-online.de> wrote:

>I need to finish the objective " find the plans" .
>I assume the plans are somewhere in the church
>but i can't find the key.
>Only a hint would be nice
>Another good mission!
>
>Need some proposals for a next mission to play.
>Thanks

My last problem for that mission:
It seems i cannot leave the place: Every objective
is marked "done" except " leave the place".
I left through the old north gate, blackjacked the hammer
there, found a small button that opened a niche
containing some stuff, however all 3 exit doors
remain closed.
There is also a room in the underground area ( close to the
room, where i found Karra's diary ) with a big red lever:
Does anybody know what door that lever controls?

nightwalker

> My last problem for that mission:
> It seems i cannot leave the place: Every objective
> is marked "done" except " leave the place".
> I left through the old north gate, blackjacked the hammer
> there, found a small button that opened a niche
> containing some stuff, however all 3 exit doors
> remain closed.
> There is also a room in the underground area ( close to the
> room, where i found Karra's diary ) with a big red lever:
> Does anybody know what door that lever controls?

That lever just opens a gate back into the other section of town. As for
the exit, the right area is the one where you BJed the hammer and found the
button to open the niche. Look up and you'll see some statues in niches high
on the wall. There are buttons on the wall behind them that you have to hit
with broadheads to open the other doors.

Nightwalker

--
Remove "leavemealone" from email address when replying.

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 17:14:37 GMT, "Nightwalker"
<nightwalkerfmleavemealone@shaw.ca> wrote:

>> My last problem for that mission:
>> It seems i cannot leave the place: Every objective
>> is marked "done" except " leave the place".
>> I left through the old north gate, blackjacked the hammer
>> there, found a small button that opened a niche
>> containing some stuff, however all 3 exit doors
>> remain closed.
>> There is also a room in the underground area ( close to the
>> room, where i found Karra's diary ) with a big red lever:
>> Does anybody know what door that lever controls?
>>

>That lever just opens a gate back into the other section of town. As for
>the exit, the right area is the one where you BJed the hammer and found the
>button to open the niche. Look up and you'll see some statues in niches high
>on the wall. There are buttons on the wall behind them that you have to hit
>with broadheads to open the other doors.
>
>Nightwalker

Wow!
What an exit strategy!