Where can i get one of these

hello im having a hard time finding one of these ASUS M4A78L-M AM3/AM2+/AM2 AMD 760G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
on a reliable website that i can trust all i can find is on new egg and they are out of stock :cry: can someone help ?
5 answers Last reply
More about where these
  1. Those boards are AM3 only (and require DDR3). The board he was looking for is an AM2+ motherboard that will accept AM2, AM2+ , and AM3 processors (and it uses DDR2).
    Personally, I'd look at 780G or 785G motherboards. Prices are almost as low and the built-in GPU performs better.

And I've had a lot of good experiences use Asus' offshoot Asrock.
    Here's my recommendation:

2. well i need the board that i displayed lol because ive created about 5 threads seeing if it was compatible and ive orderd all other parts for this board like the processor and ram i bought two 2 gig ram sticks just for the board. surely there must be a site that is safe and it sells them. Eio online has like two boards available but ive never heard of the site
  3. lol mental are you attracted to my threads cause you have been on every one but thanks and this board has the same specs with the one mentioned above right ? ASUS M4A785-M AM3/AM2+/AM2 AMD 785G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
  4. lol no i was st wondering in case the other board is like DOA or other defective reasons
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus AMD Motherboards Product