Sign in with
Your question

Where can i get one of these

Last response: in Motherboards
December 13, 2010 6:33:03 PM

hello im having a hard time finding one of these ASUS M4A78L-M AM3/AM2+/AM2 AMD 760G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
on a reliable website that i can trust all i can find is on new egg and they are out of stock :cry:  can someone help ?

More about : question

December 14, 2010 12:15:37 AM

Those boards are AM3 only (and require DDR3). The board he was looking for is an AM2+ motherboard that will accept AM2, AM2+ , and AM3 processors (and it uses DDR2).
Personally, I'd look at 780G or 785G motherboards. Prices are almost as low and the built-in GPU performs better.

And I've had a lot of good experiences use Asus' offshoot Asrock.
Here's my recommendation:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
m
l
Related resources
December 14, 2010 7:43:46 PM

well i need the board that i displayed lol because ive created about 5 threads seeing if it was compatible and ive orderd all other parts for this board like the processor and ram i bought two 2 gig ram sticks just for the board. surely there must be a site that is safe and it sells them. Eio online has like two boards available but ive never heard of the site
m
l
December 14, 2010 7:50:42 PM

lol mental are you attracted to my threads cause you have been on every one but thanks and this board has the same specs with the one mentioned above right ? ASUS M4A785-M AM3/AM2+/AM2 AMD 785G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
m
l
December 14, 2010 9:14:54 PM

lol no i was st wondering in case the other board is like DOA or other defective reasons
m
l
!