T2-FM-The Curse?

I read the forums and it sounds so easy, but I am not finding the
green gem after taking care of the haunt down there.
Any help here?
Albert

nightwalker

You have to destroy each of the 3 Guardians and the gems should be found
nearby. Once you've destroyed the stinky one, a gate opens up to the left of
the pedestals. Climb up the passageway and look for a hole on the side. Jump
in there and I think that's where you find the green gem. Once you've got
it, go back out and climb all the way to the top. Your way is blocked by a
gate but you'll see a lady place the blue gem on a pedestal. After that, go
back down to the place where you put the fetish dolls and climb the ladders
out, then search the catacombs for the blue gem.

Nightwalker

--
Remove "leavemealone" from email address when replying.

Nightwalker wrote:

> You have to destroy each of the 3 Guardians and the gems should be found
> nearby. Once you've destroyed the stinky one, a gate opens up to the left of
> the pedestals. Climb up the passageway and look for a hole on the side. Jump
> in there and I think that's where you find the green gem. Once you've got
> it, go back out and climb all the way to the top. Your way is blocked by a
> gate but you'll see a lady place the blue gem on a pedestal. After that, go
> back down to the place where you put the fetish dolls and climb the ladders
> out, then search the catacombs for the blue gem.
>
> Nightwalker
>
> --
Thanks Nightwalker. I found it out after I figured out I had killed a
different haunt.
Albert