How do I map a network drive so that all users have access to it without
having to log in as everyone and create it each time. I want to create the
mapped directory and have it available to everyone. Thanks....

nickatnight wrote:
> How do I map a network drive so that all users have access to it without
> having to log in as everyone and create it each time. I want to create the
> mapped directory and have it available to everyone. Thanks....

Create a simple batch file that maps the desired network share(s), and
place it in the "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start
Menu\Programs\Startup" folder.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: