7th crystal no attic key

Hello!

A question about The Seventh Crystal (Version 2b)

Can somebody send me a savegame after having obtained the attic key? I
seem to have whacked down all guards, have got 3 front door keys, been
to the library (but can not open the safe, is there a key for that?).

Failing that, who knows which guard has got it?

Servant quarters, Museum door and 4 doors in 3rd floor remain locked.

Or is there a way I can patch one of the gurads in the front garden to
have the attic key instead of superfluous front door keys?

tia
realraven

RealRaven wrote:
> Hello!
>
> A question about The Seventh Crystal (Version 2b)
>
> Can somebody send me a savegame after having obtained the attic key? I
> seem to have whacked down all guards, have got 3 front door keys, been
> to the library (but can not open the safe, is there a key for that?).
>
> Failing that, who knows which guard has got it?
>
> Servant quarters, Museum door and 4 doors in 3rd floor remain locked.
>
> Or is there a way I can patch one of the gurads in the front garden to
> have the attic key instead of superfluous front door keys?
>
> tia
> realraven
Ok, found a way to open the safe, which answers the question. Lookslike
I need more practice with these lockpicks :)))