I have these problem for a long time,but it seems im the only experien

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbone

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2010
i have these problem for a long time,but it seems im the only experiencing these problem with my Asus P5KPL-Am motherboard with an error of Usb Over current status detected system will shut down in 15 secs...No usb device or even a hard disk/or dvd rom is connected to my board by still no solution to my problem..I even go to the bios setting because the del post message is missing or not running..so icant go to the bios...before i can configure the bios,i will set the bios to disable the usb functions so it will run in windows..but totally now i cant figure it out..my pc doest work anymore...can anyone help me..tnx...

dbone

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2010
Tnx...But i cant open my bios to do that...A hundred times i reset my computer but still the same post message appear.I press DEl/f12 nothing really happens..im loosing my mind to this...so please help me....

Snet

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2010
Why don't you clear C-mos by taking out the battery and leaving it for a few moments. Once cleared , it should say defaults loaded or something similar, AMI will say press f2 to enter setup , press f1 to continue

Status
Not open for further replies.