I7 system for 3D and Game

APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: In 1-2 Weeks BUDGET RANGE: $1000-1200 Before Rebates

SYSTEM USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: 3Ds Max, battle games, video editing with After Effects, Photoshop

PARTS NOT REQUIRED: Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor, OS

PREFERRED WEBSITE(S) FOR PARTS: newegg.com(I also have a local Frys here and MicroCenter isn't that far also) COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: What goes here? USA?

PARTS PREFERENCES: None

OVERCLOCKING: Yes

MONITOR RESOLUTION: I currently have a HP f1905(1280 × 1024) so I don't need new one

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: Quiet PC, window(optional), watercooling(Do not include the pricing in budget) or just fans?, All I need is a PC to run Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 , World of Warcraft: Wrath of Lich King at Max settings and hopefully for the next expansion(World of Warcraft: Cataclysm). I know that these games don't require much so if you can get a cheaper budget, that would be great. I also want the system to be upgradeable in the future(so I can upgrade for the latest games).

I have choosed this system, what do think about it? Is there anything should I change to suit my purpose.

CPU: XEON I7 3440 2.53 @ 3.6 HT BOX

Main: ASR/1156/P55/4DR3/3XF/SLI/FW

RAM: ST DDR3 1333 2G/128X8 CL8 1.5V

Fan: CM INTEL LAG775/1156 CPU FAN

VGA: GE GTS250 512 PCX BLACK SERIE

HDD: WD3200JS SATA II 320G 8MB/7200

Case: NZXT ALPHA MID TOWER ESATA WINDOW

PSU: FSP500-BSII 500W SLI/CFX Active PFC

Thanks a lot you guys
2 answers Last reply
More about system game
  1. If that is all you're planning on playing, then go for an AMD black edition build. It will cost less and you will get about the same performance.
  2. Well I have tried some AMD machines but it's not serve my purposes well so I wanna build a Intel machine b/c Intel machine serves me well.

Anyone can help me????
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems