skull_king2004

Honorable
Dec 19, 2012
So recently I have reinstalled windows on my computer. Before I could hear the music that plays thru my website www.deathbreed.webs.com

Now when I go to the site it tells me that I have to install the missing plugin(using firefox) which is Quicktime, or so it says. When I go to search firefox for the plugin there is no plugin with the name Quicktime, and I am going thru Tools>Addons. So that is one question...How do I get it to work?

Now for my next question which also has to do with Quicktime.

So I went to the apple website to download Quicktime. I have downloaded and installed it, but, I am unable to open it. You can clearly see it try to open because it pops up on the task bar for a split second then closes right back down. No error messages, nothing. It just wont open.

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT BEFORE I SET MY COMPUTER ON FIRE!!!

skull_king2004

Honorable
Dec 19, 2012
Sorry for not providing this info.

Ok, when I go to my site at the top under the address bar, i get the option to install missing plugins.
So I click that, and it brings up the Plugin Finder Service. In the box it says "The following plugins
are available:" and the only option there is Apple Quicktime. I made sure the box was checked to
install it. The next thing it says is to click next to install the plugins, so I click it. Now I get a
box that says "No Plugins were installed." Then underneath it it says "Apple Quicktime Not Available"
and a button to manually install it. So, I click to manual install and it takes me to the Apple website
to download the actual Quicktime player. And thats where my second question comes into play.

TRENDING THREADS