T:DS Robbing the Cradle

I'm a ways into this mission and I'm wondering where I missed finding the
map to this level. All the missions up to this one, the map's been
practially handed to you from the get go.

Thanks,

M.

MOS

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2004

"Ma3rk" <m3dwhitney@att.net> wrote in message
> I'm a ways into this mission and I'm wondering where I
> missed finding the map to this level. All the missions up
> to this one, the map's been practially handed to you from
> the get go.
> Thanks,
>
> M.

It's in the Hammerite area.

MOS

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2004

"Mos" <Not@YourHouse> wrote in message
> "Ma3rk" <m3dwhitney@att.net> wrote in message
>> I'm a ways into this mission and I'm wondering where I
>> missed finding the map to this level. All the missions up
>> to this one, the map's been practially handed to you from
>> the get go.
>> Thanks,
>>
>> M.
>
> It's in the Hammerite area.

Oh, forgot to tell you, The Cradle is a good one
to ghost. Except right at the end since the people
by the exit wouldn't leave the area for me.

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 19:22:34 -0700, "Mos" <Not@YourHouse> wrote:

>"Mos" <Not@YourHouse> wrote in message
>> "Ma3rk" <m3dwhitney@att.net> wrote in message
>>> I'm a ways into this mission and I'm wondering where I
>>> missed finding the map to this level. All the missions up
>>> to this one, the map's been practially handed to you from
>>> the get go.
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> M.
>>
>> It's in the Hammerite area.
>
>Oh, forgot to tell you, The Cradle is a good one
>to ghost. Except right at the end since the people
>by the exit wouldn't leave the area for me.

Sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak,
sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak,
sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, RUN FOR IT!! Aaaaaaiiiiieee!!

:)

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

MOS

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2004

"Michael Cecil" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 19:22:34 -0700, "Mos" <Not@YourHouse>
> wrote:
>

>>"Mos" <Not@YourHouse> wrote in message
>>> "Ma3rk" <m3dwhitney@att.net> wrote in message

>>> It's in the Hammerite area.
>>
>>Oh, forgot to tell you, The Cradle is a good one
>>to ghost. Except right at the end since the people
>>by the exit wouldn't leave the area for me.
>
> Sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak,
> sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak,
> sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak, sneak,
> sneak, RUN FOR IT!! Aaaaaaiiiiieee!!
>
> :)

You, too, huh !

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:45:24 GMT Ma3rk said :

>I'm a ways into this mission and I'm wondering where I missed finding the
>map to this level. All the missions up to this one, the map's been
>practially handed to you from the get go.
>
>Thanks,
>
>M.

You were supposed to buy it from the merchant before entering the cradle.

I can make a Jpeg or bmp of the map if you want to see it.

Geneve

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

MOS

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2004

"Geneve" <a@n.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:45:24 GMT Ma3rk said :
>>
>>I'm a ways into this mission and I'm wondering where I
>>missed finding the map to this level. All the missions up
>>to this one, the map's been practially handed to you from
>>the get go.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>M.
>>

> You were supposed to buy it from the merchant before
> entering the cradle.

Buy ? What kind of Thief do you take some of us for ?

I hope I recall correctly finding it in the Hammerite area.
Not sure now since I've slept since then and been busy
with dromed.

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:27:48 -0700 Mos said :

>Buy ? What kind of Thief do you take some of us for ?
>
>I hope I recall correctly finding it in the Hammerite area.

Wait you are correct !

It was in Fort Ironwood. Down in the catacombs inside the open
umm coffin? Int he hand of the dead hand.....

Geneve

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:45:24 GMT Ma3rk said :

>I'm a ways into this mission and I'm wondering where I missed finding the
>map to this level. All the missions up to this one, the map's been
>practially handed to you from the get go.
>
>Thanks,
>
>M.

M,

I uploaded

TDS - Shalbridge Cradle - Garrets Map.bmp
TDS - Shalbridge Cradle - Garrets Map.jpg

copies to the below newsgroup for you....

ALT.BINARIES.GAMES.THIEF

You can view/print the map for reference so
you wont need to restart that level.

Geneve

--

> On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:27:48 -0700 Mos said :
>>
>>Buy ? What kind of Thief do you take some of us for ?
>>
>>I hope I recall correctly finding it in the Hammerite
>>area.
>
> Wait you are correct !
>
> It was in Fort Ironwood. Down in the catacombs inside
> the open umm coffin? Int he hand of the dead hand.....

I wasn't going into detail on it. I was going to make him hunt for it.
You're just nicer than I am.

> Geneve
>

> --
> "If confused why this or that is going on."
> "I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

Geneve,

I appreciate the effort, unfortunately my server doesn't care the Thief
binaries NG for some reason.

If you're still able to send the images directly though, simply remove the 3
from my e-dress.

The other option I guess is to get "caught" so I'm pulled back to present
time & leave Shalebridge and go find the map.

Thanks,

M.

> Geneve,
>
> I appreciate the effort, unfortunately my server doesn't
> care the Thief binaries NG for some reason.

If you use Outlook Express, try reloading the News Groups.
It takes a few minutes, but you should be able to snag it.

> If you're still able to send the images directly though,
> simply remove the 3 from my e-dress.
>
> The other option I guess is to get "caught" so I'm pulled
> back to present time & leave Shalebridge and go find the
> map.

It's a Hotel California thing.
You can check in, but you can't check out.

> Thanks,
>
> M.
>
> "Geneve" <a@n.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:45:24 GMT Ma3rk said :
>>>
>>>I'm a ways into this mission and I'm wondering where I
>>>missed finding the map to this level. All the missions
>>>up to this one, the map's been practially handed to you
>>>from the get go.
>>>Thanks,
>>>
>>>M.
>>>

>> M,
>>
>> I uploaded
>>
>> TDS - Shalbridge Cradle - Garrets Map.bmp
>> TDS - Shalbridge Cradle - Garrets Map.jpg
>>
>> copies to the below newsgroup for you....
>>
>> ALT.BINARIES.GAMES.THIEF
>>
>> You can view/print the map for reference so
>> you wont need to restart that level.
>>
>> Geneve
>>

>> --
>> "If confused why this or that is going on."
>> "I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

Hello I will email you the pictures.

Geneve

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 03:36:37 GMT Ma3rk said :

>Geneve,
>
>I appreciate the effort, unfortunately my server doesn't care the Thief
>binaries NG for some reason.
>
>If you're still able to send the images directly though, simply remove the 3
>from my e-dress.
>
>The other option I guess is to get "caught" so I'm pulled back to present
>time & leave Shalebridge and go find the map.
>
>Thanks,
>
>M.
>
>"Geneve" <a@n.com> wrote in message news:cu8vhc01ml8@drn.newsguy.com...
>> On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 00:45:24 GMT Ma3rk said :
>>>
>>>I'm a ways into this mission and I'm wondering where I missed finding the
>>>map to this level. All the missions up to this one, the map's been
>>>practially handed to you from the get go.
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>
>>>M.
>>>

>> M,
>>
>> I uploaded
>>
>> TDS - Shalbridge Cradle - Garrets Map.bmp
>> TDS - Shalbridge Cradle - Garrets Map.jpg
>>
>> copies to the below newsgroup for you....
>>
>> ALT.BINARIES.GAMES.THIEF
>>
>> You can view/print the map for reference so
>> you wont need to restart that level.
>>
>> Geneve
>>

>> --
>> "If confused why this or that is going on."
>> "I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 03:36:37 GMT Ma3rk said :

>Geneve,
>
>If you're still able to send the images directly though, simply remove the 3
>from my e-dress.

Hello, I just now sent you the BMP as well as the JPEG
as a file attachments to your e-mail address you said to remove
the "3" from.

I hope this helps you in the game.

There is even a larger kind of map if you want it
from a game magazine.... let me know how this worked.

Geneve

--

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:55:26 -0700 Mos said :

>It's a Hotel California thing.
>You can check in, but you can't check out.

Naw... It is kind of like getting divorced from my x.

You're never quite the same guy you were when you first went in.

Damage control...........

--
"If confused why this or that is going on."
"I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

Great tip but unfortunately still no thief binaries. Very odd. I'll make a
request that they pick it up. I mean, I'm with ATT for cryin' out loud.

Hotel California, or the Roach Hotel? So much for my plan to go get more
flah bombs then.

Thanks,

M.

> "Ma3rk" <m3dwhitney@att.net> wrote in message
>> Geneve,
>>
>> I appreciate the effort, unfortunately my server doesn't
>> care the Thief binaries NG for some reason.
>
> If you use Outlook Express, try reloading the News Groups.
> It takes a few minutes, but you should be able to snag it.
>

>> If you're still able to send the images directly though,
>> simply remove the 3 from my e-dress.
>>
>> The other option I guess is to get "caught" so I'm pulled
>> back to present time & leave Shalebridge and go find the
>> map.
>
> It's a Hotel California thing.
> You can check in, but you can't check out.
>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> M.
>>
>> "Geneve" <a@n.com> wrote in message

>>> M,
>>>
>>> I uploaded
>>>
>>> TDS - Shalbridge Cradle - Garrets Map.bmp
>>> TDS - Shalbridge Cradle - Garrets Map.jpg
>>>
>>> copies to the below newsgroup for you....
>>>
>>> ALT.BINARIES.GAMES.THIEF
>>>
>>> You can view/print the map for reference so
>>> you wont need to restart that level.
>>>
>>> Geneve
>>>

>>> --
>>> "If confused why this or that is going on."
>>> "I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

Yes, got them. They'll work fine I'm sure to get me along in this section.

Thanks again.

M.

> On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:55:26 -0700 Mos said :
>>

>>It's a Hotel California thing.
>>You can check in, but you can't check out.
>>

> Naw... It is kind of like getting divorced from my x.

I wish you hadn't mentioned that, now I won't be able
to think about anything but you all day. Hmmmm.....
Geneve is single..... Probably under 40. (my loss)
Actually, I've been meaning you ask you if I may use
your name for a store in a FM I'm working on.
Nothing fancy, just maybe "Geneve's Greengrocery"

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 08:02:57 -0700, "Mos" <Not@YourHouse> wrote:

>"Geneve" <a@n.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 20:55:26 -0700 Mos said :
>>>

>>>It's a Hotel California thing.
>>>You can check in, but you can't check out.
>>>

>> Naw... It is kind of like getting divorced from my x.
>
>I wish you hadn't mentioned that, now I won't be able
>to think about anything but you all day. Hmmmm.....
>Geneve is single..... Probably under 40. (my loss)
>Actually, I've been meaning you ask you if I may use
>your name for a store in a FM I'm working on.
>Nothing fancy, just maybe "Geneve's Greengrocery"

Oh boy! Will we get to blackjack her?
Or throw her body into lava from a great height?
Or lead zombies into her shop?

Muhahahaaa.

--

>>> Naw... It is kind of like getting divorced from my x.
>>
>>I wish you hadn't mentioned that, now I won't be able
>>to think about anything but you all day. Hmmmm.....
>>Geneve is single..... Probably under 40. (my loss)
>>Actually, I've been meaning you ask you if I may use
>>your name for a store in a FM I'm working on.
>>Nothing fancy, just maybe "Geneve's Greengrocery"
>
> Oh boy! Will we get to blackjack her?

Yes, in at least one of the episodes

> Or throw her body into lava from a great height?

Sorry. No lava to be found.

> Or lead zombies into her shop?

It's possible.

> Muhahahaaa.

Fun, ain't it ?

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 08:02:57 -0700 Mos said :

>I wish you hadn't mentioned that, now I won't be able
>to think about anything but you all day. Hmmmm.....

lol

>Geneve is single..... Probably under 40. (my loss)

I'll never tell. where's that grey hair coming from hmmmm

>Actually, I've been meaning you ask you if I may use
>your name for a store in a FM I'm working on.
>Nothing fancy, just maybe "Geneve's Greengrocery"

Sounds like fun go for it.

--

> On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 08:02:57 -0700 Mos said :
>>
>>I wish you hadn't mentioned that, now I won't be able
>>to think about anything but you all day. Hmmmm.....
>
> lol
>

>>Geneve is single..... Probably under 40. (my loss)
>
> I'll never tell. where's that grey hair coming from hmmmm

Now, break my heart and tell me you're married.

>>Actually, I've been meaning you ask you if I may use
>>your name for a store in a FM I'm working on.
>>Nothing fancy, just maybe "Geneve's Greengrocery"
>

> Sounds like fun go for it.

Working on it, but at the rate things are going, I'm
looking at about June before it's done.

> "Geneve" <a@n.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 08:02:57 -0700 Mos said :
>>>
>>>I wish you hadn't mentioned that, now I won't be able
>>>to think about anything but you all day. Hmmmm.....
>>
>> lol
>>

>>>Geneve is single..... Probably under 40. (my loss)
>>
>> I'll never tell. where's that grey hair coming from hmmmm
>
> Now, break my heart and tell me you're married.

You had mentioned you were getting / was divorced.
That's what distracted me.
I been suffering from brain lock....duh.
Dromed will do that to you.
Dromed will do......wait, didn't I just say that ?

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 22:27:48 -0700 Mos said :

>>>Geneve is single..... Probably under 40. (my loss)
>>
>> I'll never tell. where's that grey hair coming from hmmmm
>
>Now, break my heart and tell me you're married.

;)

Actually, I am married to My pc.

If I turn off the PC. It does not mind. If I go and
try other software on the pc. It allows Me to have my way.
I decide to walk away when it complains. Then it wont mind
if I come back to it when I am good and ready. If I decide
that it's time to turn it off for awhile then it will not harbor
any resentment.

:)

--

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:26:32 -0700 Mos said :

>I been suffering from brain lock....duh.
>Dromed will do that to you.
>Dromed will do......wait, didn't I just say that ?

Program looked too envolved for me I am afraid.

Though I have not looked at it for a couple of years.

Geneve