Can i link 2 computers together to play games

G

Hello,
I have the computer game command and conquer and my friend has the same game. Can we link our 2 computers together to play against each other

G

If they both have ethernet network connectors you probably just need a crossover version of an ethernet cable.

Or connect via a router using regular ethernet cables -- you might try wireless but start by connecting them wired.

Third alternative is wireless adhoc network directly between the two machines.

Remember to turn off the firewall in both machines. Check out if C&C has networking settings which may save you reading up on how to do it with Windows.

shadowknos

Distinguished
May 6, 2010
If they both have ethernet network connectors you probably just need a crossover version of an ethernet cable.

Or connect via a router using regular ethernet cables -- you might try wireless but start by connecting them wired.

Third alternative is wireless adhoc network directly between the two machines.

Remember to turn off the firewall in both machines. Check out if C&C has networking settings which may save you reading up on how to do it with Windows.

appreciate your answer , i have the same question. we don't have telephone modem ( which is how the game was originally set up to play.)
could you be a little more specific
thanks so much

TT