enable task manager

Every time i hit ctrl- alt-del I get the mesage that "Task Manager has been
disabled by the administrator. Since I am the administrator of this home
computer, I mam confused. How can I get the task manager working again?

Help
2 answers Last reply
More about enable task manager

    "jencliff" wrote:

    > Every time i hit ctrl- alt-del I get the mesage that "Task Manager has been
    > disabled by the administrator. Since I am the administrator of this home
    > computer, I mam confused. How can I get the task manager working again?
    >
    > Help

    Make sure you are logged on as administrator. If you created another user
    profile for yourself, make sure you added that profile to the administrators
    group. Check this in Users & Passwords from the control panel.

    This link may help. Usually spyware related issue.

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/2000/server/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/2000/server/reskit/en-us/regentry/93504.asp

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "jencliff" wrote:
    | Every time i hit ctrl- alt-del I get the mesage that "Task Manager has
    been
    | disabled by the administrator. Since I am the administrator of this home
    | computer, I mam confused. How can I get the task manager working again?
    |
    | Help

Configuration Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP