enable task manager

December 19, 2004 10:21:03 PM

Every time i hit ctrl- alt-del I get the mesage that "Task Manager has been
disabled by the administrator. Since I am the administrator of this home
computer, I mam confused. How can I get the task manager working again?

Help

More about : enable task manager

Anonymous
December 19, 2004 10:31:03 PM

"jencliff" wrote:

> Every time i hit ctrl- alt-del I get the mesage that "Task Manager has been
> disabled by the administrator. Since I am the administrator of this home
> computer, I mam confused. How can I get the task manager working again?
>
> Help

Make sure you are logged on as administrator. If you created another user
profile for yourself, make sure you added that profile to the administrators
group. Check this in Users & Passwords from the control panel.
Anonymous
December 20, 2004 1:01:30 AM

This link may help. Usually spyware related issue.

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect