jdwii

Splendid
I'm doing these voltages using asus probe II and I'm going by the lowest voltage i seen and the highest

idle
3.3v 3.22-3.25
5v 4.91-4.97
12v 11.97-12.03 kinda stayes at 12.03
running crystaldiscmark,furmark all max out,prime 95 using max power consumption.

5min
3.3v 3.18-3.26
5v 4.86-5.02
12v 11.73-11.97 kinda stays at 11.85

i have this graphics card(ATI 4770) for 1 mouth now and it did this 2 times in a 8 day radius...all i did is restart my pc and the card did not show anything it even loaded into windows 7 without the card working i heard the windows 7 sound and then i turn it off,i keep turning my pc on and off until i get it to work. so do i need a new power supply?

the fan on the card keeps spenning for about 10sec and then it stops when it messed up(on just a restart)
i play games all the time and nouthing ever happens(COD5,GTA4)so on

heres the rest of my system
amd athlon x4 620 OC 3.25ghz
3GB of ram
320GB hard drive
ATI 4770
Antec earthwatts 380watt
antec 300 case
3 120mm fans
1 140mm fan
asus m4a785-m

please help if you can

Solution
Your PSU is certainly not being stressed by your system; in normal use you're probably not using 200W.
For the GPU fan to sometimes not come on sounds like a GPU problem more than anything else. Remove your GPU, use compressed air to clean dust out of the PCI slot, and remount it. Here's a test for you. On an occasion that you hear it boot into Windows 7 but the display remains blank, disconnect your monitor from the HD4770 and plug it into your IGP. I'll bet you get a display; I think sometimes your mobo isn't detecting the card, so your system uses its onboard video. Hopefully cleaning the slot helps, but the card may be dying.

endyen

Splendid
Strange.
Normally, if a gfx card is not working, you will get a single long beep after the post.
I would tend to suspect the monitor or it's cable.
BTW, it is not a good idea to turn the power on and off to your computer. Turning the hdd's power off is a good way to kill them.

Your PSU is certainly not being stressed by your system; in normal use you're probably not using 200W.
For the GPU fan to sometimes not come on sounds like a GPU problem more than anything else. Remove your GPU, use compressed air to clean dust out of the PCI slot, and remount it. Here's a test for you. On an occasion that you hear it boot into Windows 7 but the display remains blank, disconnect your monitor from the HD4770 and plug it into your IGP. I'll bet you get a display; I think sometimes your mobo isn't detecting the card, so your system uses its onboard video. Hopefully cleaning the slot helps, but the card may be dying.

Solution
It means that in any endeavor, there always seems to be at least one poor, oblivious soul hindering its progress; the guy doing 40 in a 55 no-passing zone, the lady with a full cart in the express line, the one who backs into you while yammering on a cell phone, the script-reader on the tech support line, etc... There just seems to be no avoiding them. I try to make sure it isn't me, and do what I can to make things better. "First, do no harm" applies as much to user support as it does to the medical profession.

jdwii

Splendid

like i said it only happens sometimes the last time it did it was 8 days ago but i gave you the best answer because you said to do the same as xfx toad me to do thanks