  • Canon
  • Strobe
Last response: in Digital Camera
December 5, 2004 10:22:43 AM

Hi,
I'm looking at the canon Digital Rebel and the Nikon D70. I flooded my housing
so I am looking to upgrade to a new camera and a new housing. I have a sea &
Sea YS-90 strobe. Which of these cameras would be my best choice? Will both be
able to use my strobe?
WWW.LUV2SCUBA.COM

Thank you,
Paul

More about : canon digital rebel nikon d70

Anonymous
December 5, 2004 3:45:04 PM

On 05 Dec 2004 07:22:43 GMT, pverban@aol.com (PVerban) wrote:

>Hi,
>I'm looking at the canon Digital Rebel and the Nikon D70. I flooded my housing
>so I am looking to upgrade to a new camera and a new housing. I have a sea &
>Sea YS-90 strobe. Which of these cameras would be my best choice? Will both be
>able to use my strobe?
>WWW.LUV2SCUBA.COM

Fuji S2 in a Sea & Sea / Ikelite / Seacam housing.

You can use the YS90 with the S2 and TTL. The D70 won't let you TTL
the YS90.

I use an S2 with 2 x 120's and a Seacam housing. Lovely.

I hope you have deep pockets.........

Pete S.

www.derwentelec.clara.co.uk
Anonymous
December 7, 2004 7:50:29 PM

>I'm looking at the canon Digital Rebel and the Nikon D70. I flooded my housing
>so I am looking to upgrade to a new camera and a new housing. I have a sea &
>Sea YS-90 strobe. Which of these cameras would be my best choice? Will both be
>able to use my strobe?

Both cameras are great. I think you're choice will depend on which
lenses you want. Take a look at http://www.exc.com/Photography for
actual user reviews, or ephotozine.com for "professional" reviews.

-Joel
!