Canon Digital Rebel/Nikon D70

Hi,
I'm looking at the canon Digital Rebel and the Nikon D70. I flooded my housing
so I am looking to upgrade to a new camera and a new housing. I have a sea &
Sea YS-90 strobe. Which of these cameras would be my best choice? Will both be
able to use my strobe?
WWW.LUV2SCUBA.COM

Thank you,
Paul
2 answers Last reply
More about canon digital rebel nikon

    On 05 Dec 2004 07:22:43 GMT, pverban@aol.com (PVerban) wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I'm looking at the canon Digital Rebel and the Nikon D70. I flooded my housing
    >so I am looking to upgrade to a new camera and a new housing. I have a sea &
    >Sea YS-90 strobe. Which of these cameras would be my best choice? Will both be
    >able to use my strobe?
    >WWW.LUV2SCUBA.COM

    Fuji S2 in a Sea & Sea / Ikelite / Seacam housing.

    You can use the YS90 with the S2 and TTL. The D70 won't let you TTL
    the YS90.

    I use an S2 with 2 x 120's and a Seacam housing. Lovely.

    I hope you have deep pockets.........

    Pete S.

    www.derwentelec.clara.co.uk

    >I'm looking at the canon Digital Rebel and the Nikon D70. I flooded my housing
    >so I am looking to upgrade to a new camera and a new housing. I have a sea &
    >Sea YS-90 strobe. Which of these cameras would be my best choice? Will both be
    >able to use my strobe?

    Both cameras are great. I think you're choice will depend on which
    lenses you want. Take a look at http://www.exc.com/Photography for
    actual user reviews, or ephotozine.com for "professional" reviews.

    -Joel

Nikon Cameras Canon Strobe