Sign in with
Your question

Www seagate com/support

Last response: in Components
June 18, 2010 7:52:26 AM

Hello,
Hi I just installed a TB seagate on my HP and it is acting retarded!! Like it keeps saying disk error and it says the pool is ok.... Keith

More about : www seagate support

June 18, 2010 8:17:12 AM

You've told us precisely nothing so far. Please list computer specs, exact model of the hard drive, how you installed it, when does the error occur, and please write it down properly.
m
l
June 18, 2010 8:26:57 AM

keefer1118 said:
Hello,
Hi I just installed a TB seagate on my HP and it is acting retarded!! Like it keeps saying disk error and it says the pool is ok.... Keith

Ok it is a pentium R4 320 Ghz 2GB Ram HP model I upgraded to a 1TB seagate with the sata cable and I was just going to install a CD XP version on it ...but when I power up it says the above problem I wrote earlier I'm sure I am leaving out a step or two huh?
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
June 18, 2010 12:49:38 PM

Motherboard model? It may be too old to support a TB disk.
m
l
June 19, 2010 5:11:45 AM

Herr_Koos said:
Motherboard model? It may be too old to support a TB disk.

Hey Herr.....do you have to get mother board model physically on motherboard? By the way thank you for your help!!!
Keith
m
l
June 19, 2010 5:14:34 AM

You said its an HP, it should have a model number on the front, give us that since you dont know the motherboard model, we can find a lot out from the HP model number.

Also give us the exact content of all error messages you are getting, they may seem cryptic to you but they are useful to us.
m
l
!