Add a Subnet to Windows firewall

December 20, 2004 12:33:01 AM

My question guys is whether you can add a whole subnet to the exceptions list
rather than open all the different ports for all the different subnets as
this would be alot of mucking around.... Nortons firewall and Zone alarm can
do this.
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 11:37:12 PM

Click on control panel, click on firewall, click on exceptions, click on add
port, click on change scope and add your subnet.

Robert....