This time it's Happy New Year Mr Lambert.

Been round the whole house loads of times. I've even blackjacked everyone
(including the party guests) in frustration. Since I was unable to find the
key for the balcony bit, I smashed the door down with my sword and jumped
across to Lambert's quarters and killed the Zombie Jack. Now, I have the
part of the safe code from the guy that was killed in the basement but I
cannot find any of the other pieces of the code. Lambert doesn't seem to
have his anywhere in his quarters and the other 2 have completely
dissapeared. I thought maybe since Jack knows the whole code he might have
written it down somewhere so I checked his old bedroom but the only secret I
could find was some golden dice.

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:12:20 -0000, "Paul Harris"
<paul@NO-SPAMmonkeyland.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>This time it's Happy New Year Mr Lambert.
>
>Been round the whole house loads of times. I've even blackjacked everyone
>(including the party guests) in frustration. Since I was unable to find the
>key for the balcony bit, I smashed the door down with my sword and jumped
>across to Lambert's quarters and killed the Zombie Jack. Now, I have the
>part of the safe code from the guy that was killed in the basement but I
>cannot find any of the other pieces of the code. Lambert doesn't seem to
>have his anywhere in his quarters and the other 2 have completely
>dissapeared. I thought maybe since Jack knows the whole code he might have
>written it down somewhere so I checked his old bedroom but the only secret I
>could find was some golden dice.

Carefully check the fireplaces and desks wherever there are any blood
stains. You checked the bathroom beyond where Jack is already?

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

"Michael Cecil" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:12:20 -0000, "Paul Harris"
> <paul@NO-SPAMmonkeyland.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >This time it's Happy New Year Mr Lambert.
> >
> >Been round the whole house loads of times. I've even blackjacked everyone
> >(including the party guests) in frustration. Since I was unable to find
the
> >key for the balcony bit, I smashed the door down with my sword and jumped
> >across to Lambert's quarters and killed the Zombie Jack. Now, I have the
> >part of the safe code from the guy that was killed in the basement but I
> >cannot find any of the other pieces of the code. Lambert doesn't seem to
> >have his anywhere in his quarters and the other 2 have completely
> >dissapeared. I thought maybe since Jack knows the whole code he might
have
> >written it down somewhere so I checked his old bedroom but the only
secret I
> >could find was some golden dice.
>
> Carefully check the fireplaces and desks wherever there are any blood
> stains. You checked the bathroom beyond where Jack is already?

Done now. Thanks!