Western digital hdd reader arm

HI there,

I am looking for a reader arm for a Western Digital HDD - WD1200JB - 75CRAO

Do you know where I can find this part and how to replace the existing one?

Thanks & Regards,

B Larkin
3 answers Last reply
More about western digital reader
  1. I do not believe that it is a repair that you can perform yourself! Specialty tools and clean room environment would be the biggest obstacle!
  2. Okay, thank you for letting me know, any suggestions on who would be able to acquire the parts and perform the work?
  3. I do not belief that the manufacturer themselves would do the work since to them it would be cheaper to replace the drive. If it is the data you are worried about then there are data recovery services that can recover it but it is expensive.
Ask a new question

Read More

Hard Drives Western Digital Storage