Sign in with
Your question

Motherboard temps

Last response: in Motherboards
December 19, 2010 8:53:00 PM

Hi, im trying to trouble shoot a speit of BSOD's i've been getting, and one I noticed recently is that my mother board is getting up to 57/8 degrees(c). Wondering if this is way to hot and causing problems. Its an M4A785T-M http://www.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=LVmksAnszmVimOOp with a phennom II x4 955 BE. Not over clocked atm. My cooling isn't the greatest, but last time I check it used to sit around the 41 mark, so not sure why its jumped 15 degrees.

The weirdest thing is that my cpu only sits around 45ish on full load, which shouldn't really be happening as far as I understand.

Any help would be appreciated or thoughts.

More about : motherboard temps

a b V Motherboard
December 19, 2010 9:16:37 PM

Your temps are getting up there but i dont see that as the cause of your BSOD's... Try running MEMTEST overnight.
December 19, 2010 10:17:07 PM

anonymous1 said:
Your temps are getting up there but i dont see that as the cause of your BSOD's... Try running MEMTEST overnight.

Allready done that, memory is fine, im thinking that its the psu, but was curious about the mobo temps. You know of anything that can cause higher mobo temps over a week or 2? only been getting this high the last couple of weeks, which coninsides with some of the BSOD's.
!