Don't use the SATA III (6gb/s from marvel), only connect the SSD into SATAII , sorry, otherwise you will get low writting and reading speed. Google it you will see.
To install win7 into SSD, you need to do:
1) download the AHCI from intel(64bit or 32bit), and put into USB drivehttp://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=18063&ProdId=3154&lang=eng&OSVersion=%0A&DownloadType=
2) only connect the SSD into SATA II port, check your manal
3) go to BIOS, set AHCI and 1st boot is DVD/CD, 2nd boot HD(SSD)
4) load the win7 until you click the install now (win7), next window you will see "where do you want to install windows?" , in the low left side you see "load drivers", click it and put the USB drive with the intel AHCI into your PC.
5)After done the install, connect the HD back in any SATA ports.
6) do the tweaks / optimization from here http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/270102-32-useful-articles-part
I put the link from youtube for install win7> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3DTTL3H5TM
Good luck and have fun