Overclocking the GTX 660ti sc 3gb

zonermoose

Honorable
Mar 2, 2013
I am trying to get the most out of my EVGA GTX 660ti sc 3gb without burning the poor thing up and was looking to you guys for some ideas as to how high it's safe to take it up to in evga precision x. I really don't know much about OC right now and would like to keep the system I have for awhile so if anyone has OC'd this card using Precision X please let me know your thoughts. Also I have the MSI 970a-g46 Board and have seen some of the OC'ng options in the bios. Would it be better to OC the card from there or maybe even use a different program. Sorry for the noobish questions better would rather ask then be purchasing a new card or board by the end of the week..lol. Thanks for any advice...Zonermoose

BTW I am also using a EVGA 520sc 2gb card as dedicated physX should I ditch this route or am I alright there?

zonermoose

Honorable
Mar 2, 2013

So I finally decided to give it a shot on my own. Using some info I found on the forums I overclocked the GPU offset by 58mhz and the memory clock offset by 308mhz. I raised the power offset to 103% and got some decent gains on 3dmark11 performance test but I would like to know if I can get a better gain by using another program other than EVGA Precision X anyone have any ideas or comments that might help me in the right direction?
Zonermoose

Kavinsky

Reputable
Feb 26, 2014
Hello,

I have the same exact card, EVGA GTX 660ti SC 3GB, and I've managed to semi-achive 110 MHz GPU Offest and 380 MHz Mem Offset with Power Target at 103% But while playing some games, Arma III, my system did BSOD and Crash the game. Only after a long period of time.

I do not recommend my speeds because I do not know if they are entirely safe. I did it at my own risk.