Solved

Windows task bar too large

Tags:
  • Drivers
  • Desktop Icons
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
December 26, 2012 4:39:02 AM

After updating drivers the task bar fonts are too large.

Desktop icons all totally altered.
Help. Jan.

More about : windows task bar large

December 26, 2012 1:40:31 PM

Maybe it is your screen resolution, right click on desktop, properties, settings and try some options farther to the right on the slider bar. You will probably have to rearrange your icons
m
l
December 27, 2012 4:06:10 AM

ktownmike said:
Maybe it is your screen resolution, right click on desktop, properties, settings and try some options farther to the right on the slider bar. You will probably have to rearrange your icons

Thank you. I have tried a number of times to alter that but it keeps going back to low.
I am getting flickering on this and some other sites also.
The icons are in a better state than they were. I get notes from Microsoft on the screen but they aren't doing anything either.
I note also the monitor goes off and won't return without turning the computer off at the box.
Jan-62
m
l
Related resources

Best solution

a b \ Driver
December 27, 2012 4:20:35 PM

Replace your video card. Unless you downloaded the wrong drivers for your system, the issues you are having point to a bad card.
December 28, 2012 4:41:37 AM

hang-the-9 said:
Replace your video card. Unless you downloaded the wrong drivers for your system, the issues you are having point to a bad card.

Thank you for that, I contacted the driver support people and they re downloaded finally fixing it some hours later.
Many thanks to all. Jan.
m
l
January 7, 2013 2:26:12 AM

Best answer selected by Jan_62.
m
l
!