Nzxt havik 140 Fan Fault

methix0r

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2008
I got a nzxt havik 140 cpu cooler , one of the fans the fan that pulls the air out at the back of the case isnt working properly it makes loud noises when i turn the computer on sometimes and even stops and starts , the other fan that is pushing the air through the heatsink is fine only the one that is pulling it out to the back of the case where the exhuast is is faulty , with this cpu cooler can i remove the fan that is pulling the air out that is stuffed and run the nzxt havik 140 with only 1 fan pushing the air through the heatsink , will my comp overheat will it be enough or will lit overheat

methix0r

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2008
if it stuffs up again im taking it off , i cbf replacing fan id need ot take heatsink of which i cant do don't no how to and taking to shop is a pain but if i turn the comp of and fiddle with the fan move it slightly on heatsink and blow dus
t of turn it on its fine for a while then it does it again lol

methix0r

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2008
i had this exact same problem as the OP listed, i couldn't put up with it anymore , and i fiddle with it moving the fan placement change all these settings, athe loud noise was bad enough , but when it was starting and stopping i just had enough and took it of and i have been running it with 1 fan the temp goes up a few degrees other than that its fine still wel within the norms.