No posts

Has my server quit showing posts or are you
guys the quietest bunch in UseNet ?
15 answers Last reply
More about posts
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:57:12 -0700, "Mos" <Not@YourHouse> wrote:

    >Has my server quit showing posts or are you
    >guys the quietest bunch in UseNet ?

    We're playing the new missions that came out this week. :)

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

    On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:57:12 -0700 Mos said :

    >Has my server quit showing posts or are you
    >guys the quietest bunch in UseNet ?

    Yeah its been pretty quiet here too..

    --
    "If confused why this or that is going on."
    "I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"

    "Michael Cecil" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:57:12 -0700, "Mos" <Not@YourHouse>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Has my server quit showing posts or are you
    >>guys the quietest bunch in UseNet ?
    >>
    > We're playing the new missions that came out this week.
    > :)

    <sigh> ...playing new missions.
    Some of us are still in dromed...

    > --
    > Michael Cecil
    > http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
    > http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    "Geneve" <a@n.com> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:57:12 -0700 Mos said :
    >>
    >>Has my server quit showing posts or are you
    >>guys the quietest bunch in UseNet ?
    >>
    > Yeah its been pretty quiet here too..

    If I lived closer, I'd bring over a bottle of wine
    and we could make some noise.....
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    Michael Cecil wrote:

    > On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:57:12 -0700, "Mos" <Not@YourHouse> wrote:
    >

    >>Has my server quit showing posts or are you
    >>guys the quietest bunch in UseNet ?
    >>

    > We're playing the new missions that came out this week. :)

    I was thinking the same thing, but with 2 new T2 FM's this week, I
    could imagine it would be a bit quiet.
    Albert
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    "Albert Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
    > Michael Cecil wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 20:57:12 -0700, "Mos"
    >> <Not@YourHouse> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Has my server quit showing posts or are you
    >>>guys the quietest bunch in UseNet ?
    >>>

    >> We're playing the new missions that came out this week. :)
    > I was thinking the same thing, but with 2 new T2 FM's
    > this week, I could imagine it would be a bit quiet.
    > Albert

    I hope you downloaded them with GetRight so
    we don't have to come over there and bonk you
    on the head for not listening.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 07:23:51 -0700, "Mos" <Not@YourHouse> wrote:

    >"Albert Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
    >> Michael Cecil wrote:

    >>> We're playing the new missions that came out this week. :)
    >> I was thinking the same thing, but with 2 new T2 FM's
    >> this week, I could imagine it would be a bit quiet.
    >> Albert
    >
    >I hope you downloaded them with GetRight so
    >we don't have to come over there and bonk you
    >on the head for not listening.

    Not needed. With cable, by the time GetRight would have been loaded
    you're already done downloading the mission.

    --
    Michael Cecil
    http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/
    http://home.comcast.net/~safehex/
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    Mos wrote:

    > "Albert Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Michael Cecil wrote:

    >>>We're playing the new missions that came out this week. :)
    >>
    >> I was thinking the same thing, but with 2 new T2 FM's
    >>this week, I could imagine it would be a bit quiet.
    >>Albert
    >

    > I hope you downloaded them with GetRight so
    > we don't have to come over there and bonk you
    > on the head for not listening.

    Still on that GetRight thing, huh fellow Taffer? :-) Actually with a
    cable modem it took no time at all to download it.
    GetRight is still in the back of my head though.
    Albert
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    > Mos wrote:
    >
    >> "Albert Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message

    >>> I was thinking the same thing, but with 2 new T2 FM's
    >>>this week, I could imagine it would be a bit quiet.
    >>>Albert
    >>

    >> I hope you downloaded them with GetRight so
    >> we don't have to come over there and bonk you
    >> on the head for not listening.
    >>

    > Still on that GetRight thing, huh fellow Taffer? :-)
    > Actually with a cable modem it took no time at all to
    > download it. GetRight is still in the back of my head
    > though. Albert

    Must be nice to have fast access.
    I refuse to pay what they want for lines that are already there
    and are not being used. They want too much profit.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 09:32:15 -0600, Michael Cecil
    <macecil@comcast.net> wrote:

    >Not needed. With cable, by the time GetRight would have been loaded
    >you're already done downloading the mission.

    All decent webbrowsers have decent download managers too these days,
    so Getright's only real virtue left is that you can download the same
    file from multiple locations.
    Always cross a vampire, never moon a werewolf

    To reach me, swap spammers get bent with softhome
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:13:22 +0100 Greger Hoel said :

    >so Getright's only real virtue left is that you can download the same
    >file from multiple locations.

    I refuse to add "getright" to my system as long as they are
    politcally insensitive !

    I think it is high time "getleft' comes out in the open and stops
    being the silent supported for "getright".

    Why should "getright" get all the attention when "getleft" is
    the silent one.

    tsk tsk

    <smirk>

    --
    "If confused why this or that is going on."
    "I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    > On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 18:13:22 +0100 Greger Hoel said :
    >>
    >>so Getright's only real virtue left is that you can
    >>download the same file from multiple locations.
    >
    > I refuse to add "getright" to my system as long as they
    > are politcally insensitive !
    >
    > I think it is high time "getleft' comes out in the open
    > and stops being the silent supported for "getright".
    >
    > Why should "getright" get all the attention when
    > "getleft" is the silent one.
    >
    > tsk tsk
    >

    > <smirk>

    Don't forget "GetStarted" and "GetDone".

    > --
    > "If confused why this or that is going on."
    > "I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:21:09 -0700 Mos said :

    >> <smirk>
    >
    >Don't forget "GetStarted" and "GetDone".

    That's right !

    Taffers ! The Lot of Em' !

    --
    "If confused why this or that is going on."
    "I suggest you go to http://www.timdoc.com"
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    "Mos" <Not@YourHouse> wrote in message

    > Must be nice to have fast access.
    > I refuse to pay what they want for lines that are already there
    > and are not being used. They want too much profit.

    hehe... would you refuse to pay for a train ticket if the train left the
    station with vacant seats as well? :)
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project (More info?)

    "McEve" <mceve@azcappy.com> wrote in message
    > "Mos" <Not@YourHouse> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Must be nice to have fast access.
    >> I refuse to pay what they want for lines that are
    >> already there and are not being used. They want too
    >> much profit.
    >
    > hehe... would you refuse to pay for a train ticket if the
    > train left the station with vacant seats as well? :)

    When my destination is within walking distance.

Games Servers Video Games