Thief 1-3 custom DVD case cover

Hi all,

I'm looking for the custom DVD sleeve that was created for use with a case
to house all three Thief games' discs together. I've found the one that
BoneChill did for the first two games here:

http://www.thief-thecircle.com/shownews.asp?id=1738

but I'm certain that there was a similar one done for all three Thief games,
however I can't find any info about it. Does anyone know whether it exists,
or am I just imagining it? :)

TIA

--
"If you meet a vegan it's bad form to give them the famous four-fingered V
sign and say 'Live long and prosper'." - Terry Pratchett

Switch "dodo" and "mega" to reply by e-mail

"Spon349" <tom@dodomega.plus.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for the custom DVD sleeve that was created for use with a case
> to house all three Thief games' discs together. I've found the one that
> BoneChill did for the first two games here:
>
> http://www.thief-thecircle.com/shownews.asp?id=1738
>
> but I'm certain that there was a similar one done for all three Thief
> games, however I can't find any info about it. Does anyone know whether
> it exists, or am I just imagining it? :)
>
> TIA

Ah well, guess not. 'Twas just moss in mine eyes.